Monday 3 May 2010

"People Change Right?!"

It's said people change and nobody stays the same forever which I'm sure for the majority of people that is true. What I've realised recently well, I wouldn't say realised but what I've always known but never expected to happen is people just completely changing from who they used to be to the person they are now. Now, I'm not saying change is bad but what I am saying is it can be bad in certain circumstances. People can be the truest version of themselves then change to this different version that you've not seen before or even knew existed. 


People do have the right to be who ever they want to be and thats their right as a human being, but when somebody changes from the most natural and realest version of themselves they are only fooling themselves because every person that likes that version of them is liking a fake, a phony somebody that is masquerading as somebody else.


Like I said people have the right to do and be who they want but they know deep down inside that is nothing but a joke to themselves and everyone else.


People change, friends come and go well friends that you thought were friends come and go but the real ones, I mean REAL ones always always, will be there. Go through your life who do you still know now and still tight with now that you knew 5 years ago?? 4 years ago?? 3 years ago?? 2 years ago?? 1 year ago??  6 months ago?? 


I guarantee the person that has been there and is still there will always be there because they epitomize a true friend and will always do that.


Think about it, think long and hard....


Peace 


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment